Plastic transparent gift cake box design should also be combined with the psychology of consumers, different consumer psychology demand packaging style and style is plastic transparent gift cake box design should consider the factors.
1. Realistic psychology: the main psychological feature of most consumers in the consumption process is the realistic psychology. They believe that the actual utility of commodities is more important, and they hope that commodities are convenient to use, affordable and fine, and they do not deliberately pursue beautiful appearance and novel style. Consumers with realistic psychology are mainly mature consumers, wage earners, housewives, and elderly consumer groups.
2. Beauty psychology: economically, consumers with certain bearing capacity generally have beauty psychology, pay attention to the shape and external packaging of commodities, and pay more attention to the artistic value of commodities. The consumers with beauty psychology are mainly young people and intellectuals, and the proportion of women in this group is as high as 75.3%. In terms of product categories, the packaging of jewelry, cosmetics, clothing, handicrafts and gifts should pay more attention to the expression of aesthetic value psychology.
3. Different psychology: the consumers with different psychology are mainly young people under 35 years old. This kind of consumer group thinks that the style of commodities and packaging is extremely important, and they pay attention to novelty, uniqueness and individuality, that is to say, the shape, color, graphics and other aspects of packaging should be more fashionable and avant-garde, but they don't care much about the use value and price of commodities. In this consumer group, juvenile children occupy a considerable proportion, for them sometimes the product packaging is more important than the product itself. For this group of consumers who can not be ignored, its packaging design should highlight the characteristics of "novelty", in order to meet their psychological needs.
4. Conformity psychology: conformity consumers are willing to cater to the fashion or imitate the style of celebrities. Such consumer groups have a wide age range, because the vigorous publicity of fashion and celebrities by various media promotes the formation of such psychological behaviors. Therefore, packaging design should grasp the popular trend, or directly launched by consumers like the product image spokesman, improve the credibility of goods.
5. Name-seeking psychology: no matter which consumer groups have a certain name-seeking psychology, they attach importance to the brand of products and have a sense of trust and loyalty to well-known brands. Under the circumstances of economic conditions, even regardless of the high price of the commodity and insisted on subscription. Therefore, packaging design to establish a good brand image is the key to the success of product sales.